See job description for details
- Commitment to transform digitally as leader in banking industry
- Work for a leader in Flexibility in the work place
- Role to be based in Melbourne CBD
The role of the Analyst is to develop into an expert in the ANZ methodology used for regulatory and provision accounting standards in the field of credit risk.
Using this expertise the Analyst will review changes to credit risk metrics (RWA, CP, PD, LGD, EAD) arising from the changes into regulatory and accounting requirements. With coaching and guidance, the role holder will also respond to regulator and industry information requests.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following-
- Detailed understanding of Basel framework and Credit Risk components including Basel ‘4’ and IFRS9.
- Develops an understanding of the ANZ Wholesale methodology and metrics calculation for credit regulatory capital and provisions, impacts on the bank’s P & L and balance sheet.
- Apply flexible thinking to respond to internal and regulator information requests on credit metrics
- Problem solving skills; able to think out-of-the-box
- Graduate level with appropriate tertiary qualification.
- SAS or SQL and Advanced Excel
- Excellent Analysis skills
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
72 per cent of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE ).
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS074470.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave