- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 22 Aug 17
Transaction Banking Relationship Manager, Business Banking - Melbourne
Transaction Banking Relationship Manager, Business Banking - MelbourneMacquarie's Banking and Financial Services business ('BFS') is undergoing a transformation to become Australia's #1 Digital Bank, and in Business Banking we work with businesses to provide innovative lending, deposit and payment solutions.
Our vision is to be the best business bank in Australia. Our success in this pursuit will be defined by the opportunity created for our staff, our clients, and our shareholders.
The way we bank is changing and as a Relationship Manager with our Transaction Banking team you will be responsible for the management and service of key clients in our preferred transaction banking and payments markets.
About the role
You will bring your strong customer service skills and client focus to create and build positive relationships both externally and throughout the Bank. It is important you have a passion and interest in the developing new world of payments and a desire to learn more in this changing sector.
You will utilise your strong technical skills and understanding of transactional banking and payment products to partner with clients and provide solutions for their business needs.
Your proactive approach will be essential to the development and negotiation of banking solutions for new and existing clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- managing and recommending transactional banking requirements for clients
- creating efficient and effective transactional banking and payment solutions
- building and sustaining strong internal and external relationships
- identifying and executing new business opportunities and referrals
- managing transactions right through to settlement and completion
- understanding and developing all business processes and proactively seek efficiencies internally and for clients
- managing ongoing operational risk and building relationships with internal and external risk management teams.
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- previous experience in a client facing transactional banking role
- strong relationship and business development skills
- excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- tertiary qualifications in finance, economics or a related discipline is preferred
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated individual ready for the next challenge in their career.
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers .
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility is available.
Advertised: 07 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 01 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time