Senior Consultant / Manager (M/F)
- Salary depending on profile
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Jul 17
Wavestone is a new consulting firm, resulting from the merger at the beginning of 2016 between Solucom and Kurt Salmon European Business (excluding consumer goods and retail consulting activities outside of France). Our firm brings together 2500 collaborators, who are present on 4 continents and counted among the independent leaders of the consulting sector in Europe, and constitutes the first independent consulting firm in France. We are recruiting talents from different backgrounds and with varied experiences, such as people who are engaged as well as recognised for their entrepreneurial and team spirit.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Belgium office, in coordination with the other offices of the Wavestone group, intervenes in the following industries:
- Banking and insurance companies: Retail banking, securities services, insurance and mutuality, banking regulations, corporate banking, public banking, consumer finance, asset management.
- Industrial, commercial and service companies: transport, consumer goods, retail, energy.
- Public Sector: International federal, regional, local administrations and public entities.
- DIS/CDT: specialized in information systems, Cybersecurity, Digital & IT Strategy
You will be working at the client office to define the needs and requirements, the As Is and To Be, define action plans and manage the change in the teams impacted by the project. The projects have a strong international aspect and require an international mobility
Wavestone, a major key player in the consulting sector is currently growing and actively looking for profiles from different levels to join the different departments Financial Services, Public Sector, Industrial - commercial and service companies, DIS/CDT as of:
- Senior Consultant (5 to 7 years of experience)
- Manager (8 to 11 years of experience)
- A strong academic background with a Master degree
- A solid, previous experience in the related sector as well as in the consulting sector
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English. Any other language (German, ….) will be considered as an asset
- Strong problem solving and communication skills with the ability to develop strong team and client relationships
- Exceptional analytical, interpersonal and creative-thinking skills
- Desire and willing to serve clients, to learn continuously, to solve problems