Control and Performance Analyst, Global Markets ITO
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!BNP Paribas
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 185,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents. At BNP Paribas, we work continuously on behalf of our clients, helping them to realise their projects around the world. You can be an important part of this, helping us to serve our clients both in mature and emerging markets, providing them with financial solutions across a diverse range of expertise, products and services. Our origins lie in Europe but nearly a quarter of our employees now work in our multi-award-winning Asian offices and we are a committed player in all APAC markets.
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas has been present in the region for over 150 years and plans to grow its business from €2bl EUR to €3bl EUR by the end of 2016. With 9,000 employees in the region and a presence in 14 markets (with 3 main centres in Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo), BNP Paribas offers you the chance to grow with us in Asia Pacific.
BNP Paribas has a presence in nearly 80 countries with over 180,000 employees. It ranks highly in its three core activities: Retail Banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with 9,000 employees and a presence in 14 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture.
Within CIB (Corporate and Institutional Banking), the Global Markets business line is recognized universally for its expertise and its know-how
The mission of the Governance team is to develop a framework in order to address Management requirements in terms of analysis, reporting and follow-up of the activity.
- Project & Program Portfolio Management
- Assist in the preparation of monthly project cards in coordination with project managers
- Ensure completeness and consistency
- Global portfolio management Administration and Support (project creation, resources creation)
- Assist IT department (Projects Committee, Management Meetings, IT web portal, Org Chart, Mailing List, Project Methodology, Time-Tracking)
- KPI / Status Reporting
- Coordinate collation, produce and comment department KPI reports
- Review adequacy and consistency of KPIs across teams and propose evolution in line with the business changes
- Automate and improve production
- Liaise with other departments on KPIs related topics
- Governance SharePoint administration
- Facilitate the maintenance of departmental assets & ensure data is kept and maintained regularly (org charts, seating plan..)
- Maintenance of SLA repository
- Provide Support on Contract Management Database
- Budgets/ Financial / Headcount Management
- Provide support on regular reports/analysis on Department costs & headcount
- Provide support during Budget Process
Specific Qualifications Required
Qualifications & Experience:
- University graduate or equivalent
- Experience in Costs, Projects & KPI monitoring
- Experience in Banking Industry preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good comprehension, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good excel skills, proficient in other MS office applications (Word, Powerpoint…)
- Able to work under pressure independently
- Self-Initiative and be pro-active
- Self-confident and be pro-active to analyze, challenge & improve.