- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Hong Kong
- 18 Aug 17
Our client is a leading bank with a strong global presence and a world-class working environment. The team covers a wide range of processes such as month end Group Reporting, external tax reporting, internal control and financial governance, as well as some ad hoc projects. Due to their growth, they are currently looking for an experienced professional to join their finance team.
- Group Reporting
- Regional Exposure
- Clear Defined Career Progression
- Ensure completion of month end requirements and group reporting
- Carry out GL system reconciliations and any tax reconciliations
- Work closely with the business to challenge them and to ensure IFRS reporting is accurate
- Handle Basel reporting for the respective line of business
- Assist with other ad hoc projects involving system enhancements, UAT testing
You will need to have at least 4-6 years PQ experience. Preference is towards a Big 4 background to ensure a strong control framework. This role also requires sound IFRS and HKMA knowledge to act as a project lead. Can-do attitude and strong analytical and problem-solving skills is highly desirable.
To apply, or for an initial conversation in confidence, please submit your resume in Word format directly clicking “apply now”.