Report Renovation Specialist
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 19 Aug 17
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Institutional Securities Reporting group is seeking to fill a position in our Budapest office that requires a highly motivated individual with strong technical skills. The successful candidate will take part in General Ledger Renovation, migrating our entire reporting from Hyperion to SAP.
- Rebuild existing reports in the new reporting tool in an efficient and sustainable manner
- Understand current (Hyperion) and future (Controllers Workbench Plus) system characteristics
- Provide efficiency suggestions on how current reporting framework could be improved
- Involvement in report automation - evaluating the possibility to move reports to Tableau/MSViz
- Strong PC skills including MS Excel
- High focus on details – reports need to comply with Senior Management requirements
- Sound problem solving skills – ability to work independently on resolving issues
- Good team skills – the successful candidate will work closely with Subject Matter Experts within the team to understand current reporting structure and future requirements
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant
focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.