Senior Financial Accountant
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 21 Aug 17
A global leading insurance provider is looking for a Senior Financial Accountant with excellent reporting experience and systems knowledge to join their team.
The Financial Reporting Team is responsible for the external reporting requirements of certain markets including production of the quarterly and full year financial results, the statutory Financial Statements, quarterly and annual regulatory returns and assisting with the development of the financial reporting environment.
· Annual Statutory Financial Statements The preparation of statutory financial statements
· Solvency II Reporting The preparation of Pillar 3 reporting under Solvency II
· Accounting Controls environment
· Ensure that there is a strong control environment and that key controls and reconciliation processes are adequately maintained
· To seek continual development and improvement in accounting systems, controls and processes.
Participate in a variety of projects to improve and develop the financial reporting process
· Qualified Accountant
· Strong technical financial accounting knowledge
· Working knowledge of financial systems (e.g. SAP )
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
· Experience in taking pro-active responsibility for commercial and control issues
Please apply or to have a confidential conversation regarding this role call Stephen on 01 874 6770.