Integration and Separation - Manager / Associate Director
Integration and Separation - Manager / Associate DirectorWe invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals to join our growing Deal Advisory - Integration & Separation practice in the Singapore office. KPMG's Deal Advisory practice combines top people and game-changing technology to give our clients confidence across the transaction life cycle. The Integration & Separation team within KPMG's Deal Advisory provides clients with merger, acquisition and divestiture support, focusing on pre-deal operational due diligence and post -deal integration / separation planning and execution.
Our professionals work with clients across the transaction lifecycle to help ensure that deal objectives and value targets are met with minimal disruption to their businesses.
- Work with clients on mergers and acquisitions transactions with respect to due diligence and integration / separation advisory within the Asia Pacific region
- Assess the practical aspects of business operations and company management during a merger & acquisition (M&A) process to provide practical recommendations to clients; and when required, act as the key point of contact to clients and stakeholders
- Manage multiple Project Management Office tasks, including assessing the completion of milestones, identifying and escalating risks and issues, summarising status reports and other administration activities
- Lead engagement teams in executing project tasks within functions such as finance, IT, supply chain, etc.
- Plan, develop and execute the integration work plans, identify improvement areas, identify/escalate/resolve integration issues
- Create quality end deliverables, such as tracking tools, client project templates and reports
- Proactively identify likely issues that could impact project success and lever wider KPMG service line support as required, differentiating and enhancing our service offering to clients
- Support the management of a growing team of Integration and Separation practitioners in Singapore and across the ASEAN region
- Drive business development initiatives with the creation and development of proposals, and attend prospective client meetings as well as independently developing other initiatives to drive team revenue
- Minimum 5 years of relevant M&A experience in either strategy consultancy, business development or M&A advisory roles
- Possess a recognised degree (MBA preferred) with concentrations in business, economics, or finance
- Strong understanding of the M&A process
- Possess strong project management abilities coupled with good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Displays independent, innovative and resourceful thinking with strong interpersonal, organisational, presentation and coaching skills
- Be proficient in spoken and written English; any added language proficiency within ASEAN is a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience in basic Microsoft Office applications (including Excel, PPT and Word)
- Enthusiasm to work as part of a team based across multiple geographies to meet challenging client deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Preferred to have significant experience in one of the following sectors: Insurance and Banking
- Willingness to travel