Mergers & Acquisition-Senior Associate
Mergers & Acquisition-Senior AssociateKPMG Corporate Finance, Singapore is a leading provider of mid-market M&A and Capital Advisory services. We advise local and global clients across a wide range of industries on divestments, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and capital raising (equity and debt). We advise on all stages of a transaction: review of strategy; planning; preparation; pricing; deal structuring, due diligence; negotiations and completion.
In your role, you will be part of sell-side, buy-side and capital raising deals in all stages of execution. You will actively work with Southeast Asian businesses (SMEs and larger corporates), MNCs and private equity funds.
• Conduct research and market studies.
• Prepare draft marketing materials for deals and client pitches.
• Build financial models for pricing analysis using various methodologies including scenario and sensitivity analyses.
• Prepare for and facilitate due diligence.
• Support the Assistant Manager/ Manager in development and presentation of deliverables.
• Support business development and marketing initiatives.
Experience, skills and qualifications
• 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
• Strong commercial acumen complemented by analytical and quantitative abilities.
• Good financial modelling skills and understanding of M&A and corporate finance.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong capability to work on multiple projects.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to be a team player.
• Strong academic background with knowledge of accounting and finance concepts.