UAT Business Analyst, Singapore Regulatory Reporting Project
See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a UAT Business Analyst, Singapore Regulatory Reporting Project.
- Opportunity to work in a Regulatory Project with teams in multiple geographies
- Reporting to Project Manager for Singapore Regulatory Reporting Project
- 3 vacant roles open for 6 months fixed term contract
As a UAT Business Analyst, you will be assisting a Compliance Project in a Banking sector to ensure associated business process and reports are effectively tested and verified. Your role is to undertake User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for data flows from various source systems via Enterprise Data warehousing and verify reports.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Proven experience as a UAT tester in Banking and Financial services
- Experience in preparing or testing MAS regulatory returns and Compliance projects
- Experience in writing Test Scenarios or Test scripts and preparing test status reporting based on UAT execution status
- Experience in identifying test data for the UAT phase and creating UAT plan
- Proven experience working on any of the source systems such as Midanz, Murex, MITD, Razor, Object Trade Line, Luxor, PSGL, etc and using Application Lifecycle Management Test tool, Data warehouse or Teradata
- Provide support to business users during UAT test execution phase
- Solid knowledge of defect management principles and processes
- Good understanding of Business Processes and end-to-end data flow
- OneSumX application knowledge is advantageous
- Ability to monitor and raise UAT defects to resolution
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills in engaging stakeholders
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference SIN005944.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave