Director of Fund Operations - Ambitious and Growing Private Equity boutique (Mayfair)
- Competitive basic salary plus benefits and bonus / OTE
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 14 Aug 17
Unique role looking for a commercially astute Private Equity focused candidate with a strength around fund administration, deal structuring, tax / compliance, investment support & investor relations. Private Equity experience essential. As is a desire to work for a small, nimble and growing business.
- This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a young, growing and ambitious boutique Private Equity business located in the heart of London’s Mayfair area
- The firm is in a really exciting stage in its business cycle with a roadmap to launch a number of additional fund vehicles in the near-term. Now is the perfect time to join this growing business and help shape (and share in) their success
- With such a broad scope of responsibilities, this position will suit an individual who is keen to work within a role offering a huge amount of exposure and accountability
- Duties will focus around fund administration, compliance (including (and not limited to) investment compliance monitoring / KYC), investment support, assisting with deal structuring (including tax), investor relations, and financial reporting across a range of jurisdictions including UK and Lux
- Reporting into the Chief Investment Officer & Chief Financial Officer you will you be highly visible within the business and very close to the key decision makers!
- You will have a strong record of academic achievement, with potentially a degree in Law, Accounting or Business Administration
- Broad Private Equity fund industry experience, with some demonstrable knowledge around compliance, private equity fund administration, deal / tax structuring, investor relations, board reporting etc.
- You will be motivated to work within a boutique business and excited about the challenges that a firm like this will offer
- Possess strong organisational skills, attention to detail, flexibility with your ability to work, and, ability to multi-task
- Strong IT experience, in particular MS Office
- Founded over 10 years ago, my client is a growing and ambitious alternative asset manager with a unique product offering
- Currently managing one successful PE fund, my client has several more funds in the pipeline and a sticky and engaged investor base
- An entrepreneurial and meritocratic culture that encourages commercially focused employees to match their true potential
- This is a very exciting time to join this ambitious boutique