Financial Analyst - Hotel Real Estate Acquisitions and Asset Management
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Jul 17
The European arm of a global real estate private equity group is looking for a talented candidate to join their growing hotels team. Current hotels portfolio comprises over 1,500 hotel rooms in major cities such as London, Amsterdam and Washington DC and has the ambition to continue to develop a collection of unique, tailor-made hotels in prime real estate markets in Europe and the United States.
The London-based team focuses on pan-European hotel investment and asset management and works very closely with the team in the United States. The role offers buy-side experience, long-term professional growth, and the opportunity to join an established and reputable company in the industry.
The successful candidate will work closely with the business and partners on:
- Analysis of new transactions
- Valuation, appraisals, cashflow and financial modelling
- Asset management and reporting support (KPI analysis, forecasting, budgeting, producing internal and external reports to investors and lenders, work on other business development projects as the case may be).
- Assisting in the identification of suitable opportunities
- Market research and business development
- Review and perform analysis on market trends and track various performance metrics
You will have:
- A firm grasp of financial modelling and valuation skills
- Hotel experience (operational or head office level)
- Recent graduation from a leading hotels university
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- European languages will be an advantage
- A passion for the Real Estate sector
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, can-do attitude, and ability to think like an owner
Interested candidates should submit a cv with cover letter for consideration. We will contact selected candidates for first-round interviews.