Head of Finance
- £100k plus a bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 21 Aug 17
Our client is an Australian based alternative asset manager with a background in construction, Commercial Real Estate and hedge funds. Due to an exciting period of growth, with expansion into Europe and the Middle East, our client wishes to appoint a new Head of Finance in London.
The role of Head of Finance – ME&E is a new role established to oversee the day to day financial requirements of the London and Dubai offices.
· Oversee the Real Estate Funds, Property Development business and Distribution businesses in London and Dubai.
· Includes the preparation of monthly management accounts, VAT returns, bank and balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments, audits and year end statutory accounts.
· Identify and recommend potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures across the finance and reporting function.
· Prepare and submit information to statutory authorities including tax office reporting.
· Liaise with external advisors on the preparation of statutory financial information.
· Oversee the preparation of monthly accounts including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements, on a consolidated basis and at various reporting levels.
· Preparation of annual statutory Accounts where required.
· Preparation of Tax computations (VAT and corporation tax) and liaison with tax advisors.
· Oversee payroll and pension calculations and payments.
· Preparation of information for Cash-Flow Forecasts.
· Preparation of annual budgets.
· Managing treasury function and inter group transfers.
· Manage accounts payable clerks, reviewing work to ensure a high level of accuracy and timeliness.
· Ensure compliance with all financial regulations.
· Liaising with auditors where required.