Manager - Trade Support
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Astbury Marsden. , EA Licence No: 11C5854
- 13 Jun 17
A leading Big 4 consultancy firm is looking for strong candidates with experience across the trade life cycle within Tier 1 Investment Banks.
One of the major Big 4 Consultancy firms is currently looking for a number of Investment Banking candidates to join at Manager and Senior Manager level. This would offer the first step in to consulting for candidates who have Investment Banking experience in a product control or trade support role. You would then have the opportunity to work across key financial clients. To be considered for this position you will need to have the following:
- 4+ years within an Investment Banking Operations
- excellent cross asset product knowledge with a particular focus on commodities, fixed income and FX
- working understanding of risk and controls associated with the trade lifecycle front to back
- exposure to the front office within an Investment Bank
- strong stakeholder skills and communication both written and orally
If you have the above skill set please apply for further details. This teams offers the opportunity to join one of the leading consultancies with excellent career prospects.