- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters UK
- 21 Aug 17
You will be a part of the Funding & Liquidity Risk team, which manages the organisation's funding strategy and liquidity risk reporting. You will also be responsible for the management of liquidity disclosure & coordinating the internal monthly forums.
- Develop and coordinate effective disclosure of the Group's liquidity and funding risk through interaction with key stakeholders including Investor Relations and Finance
- Own the drafting of disclosure narrative and co-ordinate development of new disclosures as required
- Coordinate and manage internal Liquidity Risk forum monthly liaising with the global team for inputs
- The materials feed to regulatory presentations, Group and entity specific Treasury and Risk committees.
- Undertake analysis and review industry initiatives to assess how to develop disclosures in-view of best practise guidance and industry trends.
- Support Treasury on ad-hoc requests
- Contribute in the delivery of a reporting strategy for Internal Liquidity reporting both group and entity specific