Internal Banking Auditor
Job Description Do you pay strong attention to detail? Would you consider yourself reliable and efficient in your time management? As an Assistant Vice President of our Internal Audit group, your main responsibility is to audit all the required financial products and related business process
Do you pay strong attention to detail? Would you consider yourself reliable and efficient in your time management? As an Assistant Vice President of our Internal Audit group, your main responsibility is to audit all the required financial products and related business process of a large international financial institution to ensure their correctness, consistency and prompt submission.
As an Internal Auditor in the Internal Audit Division will be responsible for:
- Independent assessments of business risks and the strength and viability of control structures within Firm’s businesses and utility functions.
- Managing all aspects of Capital Markets Business reviews focusing on end to end processes.
- Developing and executing robust Business Review Programs.
- Identifying and formulating solutions to issues around internal controls, risk measurement and management, financial reporting and operations.
- Tracking implementation of recommended processes designed to strengthen internal controls.
- Developing effective Senior Line Management relationships.
- Participating in major business initiatives and actively assisting Business Management on change initiatives.
- Continuous Business Monitoring, including reporting issues and recommending appropriate and immediate intercession where needed.
- Conducting periodic monitoring of risk areas to identify emerging risks and trends.
- Coordinating with Internal Audit Division Management to develop effective techniques to address broader corporate emerging issues.
- Actively promoting integrated auditing concepts and use of technology and audit retrievals.
Minimum 5 - 8 years (or more) of relevant experience
CPA/Advanced Degree/Professional Certification preferred
Comprehensive knowledge and experience in:
- Capital Markets Sales and Trading businesses including Equities, Fixed Income, Currencies and Derivatives.
- Front to Back Capital Markets processes, including Operations, Finance and Risk Management.
- Best Practices and Controls required to operate Capital Markets Businesses.
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution that offers clients award-winning strategic and creative solutions in corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. We have experts in offices throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Chile. Our operations in the Americas connect our broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector entities to local markets and the vast global network of our parent company—Mizuho Financial Group.
Mizuho Financial Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, offering comprehensive financial and strategic services including private banking and venture capital through its subsidiaries. Based in Japan, the group has over 56,000 professionals working in 920 offices in nearly 40 countries throughout Asia, EMEA, and the Americas. As of March 31, 2016 its total assets were $1.8 trillion.