- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Aug 17
Senior Engagement Strategist (Excel Add-in)
Location: New York, NY, USARoles/Responsibilities:
Moody's Analytics is a fast-growing subsidiary of Moody's Corporation (ticker: MCO). Separate from the rating agency ("Moody's Investor Service"), Moody's Analytics serves some of the largest banks, asset managers, insurers, pension funds and non-finance corporations. We combine technology, data, modelling and thought leadership to help our customers measure, manage and monitor their risk. For more information on Moody's Analytics, visit www.moodysanalytics.com.
We're looking for a dynamic, results-oriented Engagement specialist who will partner with clients and prospects to help them make the best use of our cutting-edge Excel Add-in platform. The role will involve educating clients on the value proposition of the Moody's Analytics Add-in for Excel and working in close partnership with clients to expand their use of the platform. Success in this role will depend on the ability to understand customer workflows and how to position the Excel Add-in tool to enhance customers' day-to-day processes. The role will also include synthesising customer feedback for the product management team.
- Drive adoption of the Excel Add-in platform by providing individualized training and guidance.
- Expand usage of the platform by customizing spreadsheets and reports for users.
- Build strong relationships with customer champions and decision makers.
- Work with the Product Management and Sales teams to identify and engage with key customer accounts.
- Help to develop and refine the strategy for increasing adoption of the Excel Add-in across the customer base.
- Source client feedback on the product suite and communicate it to internal teams.
- Partner with Excel Add-in product management team to prioritize enhancements based on customer feedback.
- 4+ years at a market data provider, technology firm or consultancy.
- Advanced Excel skills including experience with VBAs and formula construction.
- Strong communication and effective interviewing skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a focus on results and client service.
- Ability to quickly understand client needs and formulate corresponding solutions.
- Experience in credit risk management role at bank or rating agency preferred.
- Familiarity with Excel plug-in solutions including installation and troubleshooting experience preferred.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.