APS6 Data Management Officer
In the role you will:
- You will build and sustain relationships with stakeholders to influence, exchange information, provide advice and recommendations related to the planning, acquisition, storage and organisation, access, reporting, use and destruction or archiving of data or information.
- You will be accountable for managing allocated resources, setting work team priorities, managing team workflows, developing strategies and evaluating business outcomes
- You will develop and coordinate projects, systems and initiatives to promote contemporary data management techniques and principles
- You will review work of less experienced employees and perform tasks and activities where procedures and operating standards are defined through organisational and local work area guidelines and directions
- You will be accountable for accurate completion of work within timeframes, priorities, practices, and methodologies, ensuring that outputs comply with legislative, corporate and regulatory guidelines
- You will apply specialist skills and techniques in order to understand, analyse and advise on a range of data management issues and initiatives
- You will engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders, anticipate and respond to needs and expectations
- You will identify and resolve complex issues using professional knowledge and experience, identify and develop ideas and analysis of alternative courses of action and their implications
- You will have demonstrated ability to rapidly acquire an understanding of Agile methodology in the delivery of customer solutionsRelevant qualifications and demonstrated experience with government departments will be highly regarded.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1B/09018.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- Canberra, Australian Capital, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 15 Dec 17