AWS Marketplace Solutions Architect
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace is a popular platform that allows customers to easily try, buy and provision a vast selection AWS technology partner software. As a Solutions Architect on this team you will have the opportunity to work with engineers, product teams and the AWS community to help shape and grow the range of software available on the AWS Marketplace. The role requires the ability to both think strategically about business and product priorities and dive deep into technical challenges.
Your broad responsibilities will include owning the technical engagement with strategic partners, ensuring that AWS partner products are architected and configured to AWS Marketplace technical specifications and mechanisms, and supporting the necessary requirements around areas such as security, packaging, configurability and deployment.
This role requires strong customer-facing communication skills coupled with solid of Linux system administration and infrastructure automation experience.
This role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne Basic Qualifications
• The right person will possess 5+ years of hands-on system administration experience and demonstrate a strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle
• Good knowledge of security threats and counter-measures
• Strong background in Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems, including familiarity with the Linux kernel
• Experience working with end-user or developers communities
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Some travel is required Preferred Qualifications
• Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the AWS services
• Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development lifecycle