Analyst - Debt Advisory
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Part time
- KPMG Australia
- 20 Nov 17
See job description for details
- We'll have you working with Australia's most respected companies from day one
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Collaborate and link across borders and globally with sector and technical experts
Your new role: We're seeking an Analyst to support the Debt Advisory team in Melbourne. The Debt Advisory group focuses on the delivery of independent capital management advice involving the structuring, arranging and raising of debt capital for Australian and international borrowers. You will:
- Utilise analytical skills to articulate client needs and issues, providing management with clear recommendations
- Build and maintain financial models including operating and leverage models
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to build your knowledge base and take an active role in developing business
- Build relationships with external stakeholders
- Maintain market knowledge and thought leadership of debt capital markets
For you to be successful in this position you must have a passion for corporate finance in addition to having strong relationship building and communication skills. You will need to demonstrate a strong academic record and have completed a tertiary degree in Commerce (or similar) with an ability to commence/continue relevant post graduate studies (CFA, CA, Masters in Finance) with relevant experience within Structured finance/ securitisation. Current experience in a similar role within an Advisory, Investment Banking or Banking environment would be highly regarded. This position will require you to utilise your exceptional research, analytical skills, and your experience within financial modelling, Property; and Impact investments.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application.
Advertised: 24 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 29 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time