Analyst, Engineer (Multiple roles)
You and your new role
To enrich the Customer and Banker experience, we are transforming our core systems, creating modern back-end Java and .net microservices in a multi-cloud environment and uplifting technical practices.
This career defining role is a great opportunity for you to become a key contributor to this technological transformation.
As one of two Analyst engineers, you will be responsible for keeping our existing systems running, and applying your passion for Continuous Improvement to reimagining and evolving these systems at every opportunity as we transform our tech landscape to deliver Customer excellence in an ever-changing world. Core Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
What skills/experience do I need to be successful in the role?
- Undertake 24x7 support as part of a team roster, with a view to identifying pain points and improvement opportunities first-hand
- Work with Business Analysts to analyze business processes, procedures, and user requirements in order to establish system requirements
- Continuously and pro-actively uplift system stability, performance, and functionality
- Undertake complex testing activities in relation to software solutions ensuring these meet agreed specifications
- Contribute to the identification of sub optimal CI/CD practices and provide recommended solutions and help team improve productivity or efficiency
- Proficiency in current Web languages, libraries, and frameworks
- Demonstrated skill in some/all of the following: Java, .net, C#
- Experience in AWS and/or AZURE cloud services
- Understanding of and proficiency in Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Experience in providing technology development, client service, and support
- Ability to learn systems rapidly and independently
- Ability to Problem-solve, and desire to Continuously Improve technology
- APIs and Microservices design patterns
- Knowledge and experience with Version Control and DevOps tools
- Agile development methodology and tools
- System Engineering experience (Db-sql, Operating System, AWS etc.)
- Strong commitment to quality and an orientation to work accurately and seek continual improvement in satisfying business needs
- Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation with training offered
- Work in a collaborative environment with highly talented and motivated colleagues that are passionate about knowledge sharing
- Salary confirming to market standards
- Flexible working policy
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing sector of the banking industry with many new applications and projects on the horizon. To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
We embrace diversity of thought, style, and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. Advertised:
14 Oct 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time Closing:
21 Oct 2020 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time