Associate, Insights & Reporting
You & your new role
- Great team, collaborative culture & lots of laughs
- Progressive & Agile Culture
- We embrace diversity & inclusion at our core
Reporting to the Head of Customer Delivery, this role is accountable for supporting the effective implementation of the customer experience quality framework and providing enablement across the Customer Resolution & Remediation (CRR) team.
You are an engaging, technically-minded analyst who is confident with reporting tools & programs. Your ability to deal with and create solutions from ambiguity will separate you from others in your field, as well as your ability to adapt to change. You will have:
Day to day you will:
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in a dedicated reporting role
- Competency with reporting tools & programs such as Tableau, Power BI, Cloud Computing Analytics
- Financial services experience preferred
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) exposure would be ideal
Your New team
- Analyse customer complaints and remediation data and provide insights for the business to help uplift customer experience
- Generate both daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports. Pro-actively review and improve CRR reporting and data visualisation as it moves into cloud storage leveraging all tools
- Support the reporting of customer experience framework for CRR
- Support the alignment of people & processes to create clear improvement plans for CRR
- Generate forecast and trend data from both Complaints and Remediation data for internal stakeholders
- Proactively monitor risk and assurance requirements within agreed Risk Appetite and manage non-compliance in a timely manner
As part of the Customer Resolution & Remediation team, you will be part of an encouraging and friendly group who will help you support our vision of providing and excellent experience for our customers. In addition, you will be supported by an inspiring People Leader, who will be dedicated to setting you up for success in this role. About NAB
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The Benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
16 Mar 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time