Audio Visual and Video Conferencing Technician
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 18 Nov 17
See job description for details
- Be part of a team with access to leading edge technology
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- An exciting permanent opportunity in Melbourne
Your new role
Ensure consistent and reliable Audio Visual and Video Conferencing Systems are maintained within Service Level Agreements. This will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide first point of contact and in-room technical support for all video conferencing and audio-visual equipment.
- Administration of Polycom scheduling tool & related database infrastructure
- Testing and maintenance coordination of all audio-visual equipment and back-end infrastructure including software, firmware and hardware upgrades.
- Escalation and liaison with suppliers and service providers to resolve critical outages
- Collaborate with Level 2 (Network, Hosting & Voice) and third party vendors
- Ensure relevant documentation is created and published to enable the support and maintenance of all video conferencing systems nationally
- Proactive and reactive system maintenance when required
- Establishment of support tools, instructions, supporting documentation to maintain video conferencing services
You bring to the role
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Polycom, Resource Manager, RMX/RPCS1800 experience
- Experience with Skype for business
- Client Relationship experience
- Sound communication skills
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online
Advertised: 31 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time