Operations Engineer IDAM
NAB's Enterprise Identity and Access Management system is a customised version of the Sailpoint Identity IQ system (currently running IIQ 7.2 but upgrading to 7.3 and 8.1 later this year). It is used to administer all internal identities and access to systems and applications within the bank. myID is customised, developed, built, tested, operated and delivered by the Staff Identity Engineering team using a DevOps approach. In this role you will provide operational support for the myID system, as well as all supporting infrastructure and other supporting systems such as testing environments, development systems and tools such as deployment pipelines etc. Responsibilities
- Design, configure, test, maintain and administer new and upgraded infrastructure, software applications
- Automate manual operations wherever possible to improve efficiency
- Manage metrics gathering and analysis, monitoring and incident response processes as well as change management, and capacity planning processes.
- Investigate and resolve all operational and systemic issues detected in the myID system
- Share 24x7 on-call support for the myID system with other engineers.
- Provide technical expertise, mentoring, advice, guidance and direction to more junior staff providing Level 1 and Level 2 support for the myID system
- Work with other platform support teams to ensure that the myID system is available and delivering the required levels of service
- Ensure that the myID system is highly available and recoverable in the event of a single component failure through to a complete site failure (Disaster Recovery)
- Previous experience working in a "big systems" operational environment
- Proven operational experience and knowledge of the Sailpoint Identity IQ system
- Previous experience with problem, change and incident management procedures
- Previous operational experience supporting WAS/Tomcat application servers
- Previous operational experience supporting Red Hat servers, Microsoft SQL Server & scripting in SQL and Python
- Previous operational experience with AWS, Ansible, Jenkins, Artifactory, GitHub preferred
- Previous experience with JIRA and Confluence preferred
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $70 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
04 Mar 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time