You and your new role:
As a Delivery / Scrum Master, you will leverage your business transformation background to deliver real business change and the delivery of effective reporting solutions to complex problems within time and budget constraints preferably with knowledge of Regulatory, Risk and Treasury subject matter. This will include facilitating daily Scrums, Sprint planning, backlog refinement/prioritisation, demonstrations and retrospective meetings.
Further responsibilities include:
- Agile processes and improvement within the team
- Prioritise removal of impediments and coach the team to resolve them
- Maintain the focus on customer value and outcomes
- Help the team achieve a sustainable pace with space for innovation and learning
- Develop, monitor and communicate team reporting and metrics
- Manage team capacity and demand with Product Owners
You will also coach the team on agile principles and practices and demonstrate thought leadership in order to grow agile maturity to become resilient and high performing. Your skills and experience:
Must have proven experience delivering complex enterprise-wide legacy platforms, systems and application technology change projects. You will have an analytical eye for detail, the ability to identify trends and address issues early, and be proactive and creative with your solutions.
To be successful you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Be proactive in seeking to enhance agile program delivery in the business
- Knowledge of automation and cloud concepts is essential
- Knowledge of toolsets including AWS, PowerBI, Oracle, Thoughtspot.
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management skills, both internal and third-party
- Excellent communication skills, high EQ and the ability to relate to a variety of personalities
A technical background is advantageous, specifically regarding data management, data governance and data flows, and a general application/software development background. Your new team
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB
We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
10 Mar 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time