Senior Analyst, Quality Engineer
You & your new role
To be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service the Mega Services team has embarked on a multi-year journey to transform and migrate core integration technologies to the cloud. We are looking for candidates with exceptional technical skills to enable us to migrate to cloud faster, safer. In return you will have an opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Public Cloud technology stack.
If you're always thinking about what's possible, we want to hear from you. Be part of the cloud journey and drive fast paced delivery and support of our platform. Key Responsibilities: Project Delivery
Design & Build
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings.
- Resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
- Track delivery outcomes against key performance indicators and provide reporting to the Development Technical Lead or Engineering Manager.
- Participating in the following areas:
- automated functional testing coverage (towards 100%)
- automated unit testing (error handling, algorithm verification, exception case coverage, valid flow coverage)
- automated component based testing including stubs/mocks and driver technologies and frameworks
- automated performance and resource consumption testing both at unit and component levels NAB structural and naming convention standards
What you will bring:
- Defining and driving quality improvements and needs and ensure they are included in feature / story acceptance criteria
- Managing transition from outsourced manual and/or assisted testing to automated/real time/hands-off testing.
- Driving an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing across NAB, and contributing to platform integration and performance tests.
- Providing insights & trend analysis of discrepancies and defects against agreed quality metrics
- Proactively managing risk; meeting all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures
Your new team
- Experience with building enterprise level Microservices using Java, Spring Boot (Must).
- AWS experience, Certification preferred. Azure experience, highly regarded.
- Experience with Python, Shell.
- Experience with Cloud performance engineering techniques.
- Experience with Performance tuning of databases.
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, BDD.
- Experience in some of the following tools: Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest, Protractor, GitHub, Lean FT, API, Microservices, Service Virtualisation, Cucumber, Wiremock, Groovey, Docker.
- Lua experience is a bonus.
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
06 Mar 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time