IT Support Officer
This Level 1-2 support technician role will appeal to you if you like to build relationships with internal staff as you combine phone and in-person contact methods to help colleagues with all their IT issues. You will enjoy taking control of this role knowing that you have the support and back-up of a great team.
To make this role your own you will come from a background working with professional services companies and will demonstrate a proven ability to work well with all levels of internal stakeholder. In return, this role will provide you with the experience of working for one of the leading global companies in their industry, exposure to working with a range of technologies and rewards/benefits options which will create true enjoyment and satisfaction in your work/life balance.
You will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in an IT Support role.
- Solid corporate (preferably enterprise) experience including the ability to work with senior stakeholders.
- Professional services industry experience is a must.
- Good experience in a Wintel environment including working experience with Windows 7 and Office 2010.
- First class interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven experience working autonomously
- Relevant qualifications/certifications will add value.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack in our Perth office on 08 9323 0226 quoting Ref No. 6B/17856.
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 19 Jan 18