Executive Assistant - Barangaroo Location
Westpac aims to be the leading financial services company in Australia and we are looking for people who have the drive and commitment to build the leading financial services company in their community.
In turn, we offer a great work environment where you'll feel respected and valued. You'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package and the satisfaction of working with Westpac - helping us help customers better than ever before.
Our customer base is diverse and so are the people who work at Westpac, so people from all walks of life are encouraged to apply. Your attitude and passion are as important to us as your experience. Why has this role been created?
This role will be supporting key members of our leadership team at a GM1 level. The role is responsible for providing a wide range of professional, operational and business support. This role requires exceptional organisational skills and an adaptable interpersonal style.
Core activities include:
The efficient and effective coordination of all office functions including forward planning & administration systems
Relationship management across internal and external business partners
Effective management of business initiatives that support the achievement of key business drivers What will you be doing?
What Skills and experience are we looking for?
- In this role you will provide full administrative support to the GM1 including the following:
- Coordinating the agenda and completing action items arising from Leadership Team meetings and workshops.
- Prioritisation of matters arising for the attention of the GM1.
- Regular monitoring of GM1's emails - escalation where appropriate
- Central coordinator for the domain OBI web site, managing all updates to support the current team and environment.
- Overseeing the approvals weekly and escalating approvals where required.
- Ensuring overall occupational Health & Safety and compliance is met by presenting pack at the LT meeting monthly and distributing to the team and driving issues to conclusion with the help of the EAs & Coordinators in the team.
- General day to day office management support for GM1 including but not limited to:
- Proactively manage diary and day packs
- Monitoring and actioning of emails/voicemail
- Co-ordination of meetings - agendas / conferences/ functions/ booking rooms / venues - distribution of meeting invitations, collating replies, liaising with catering staff etc.- put at top
- Preparing presentation material as required.
- Coordination International Travel, Visas and travel requirements for the GM1.
- Maintaining and processing in WEAPS, PCARD and other approval tools and processes
- Maintaining accurate staff lists and distribution lists. Eg: org charts, Serraview, OBI Website.
- Dealing with requests from key internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation of initial assessments and tracking of recommendations submitted for approval, including travel and recruitment requests.
- Driving engagement activities (such as organising morning teas, events and other related activities).
- Managing costs effectively through conducting monthly reviews, proactively identifying and resolving anomalies in charges and managing issues.
- Demonstrating the organisation's core values
- Valuing each other
- Able to step up and cover senior EA's when on leave or sick leave - add in
- Delighting customers
- Competent MS office skills and proficiency in relevant business computer systems
- Proficiency in WBC systems and procedures
- Previous experience working as an Executive Assistant to a senior executive with a large team
- Knowledge of WBC policies and processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong people skills, demonstrating empathy, energy and integrity
- Strong ability to identify opportunities bad take the initiative to act applying business acumen and strategic thinking
- Problem solving, planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Diary management for a senior executive
- The ability to self manage and achieve objectives within an ambiguous, changing environment
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and a stimulating team environment. Your attitude and passion are as important to us as your experience.
Westpac is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and indigenous Australians. To express your interest, please follow the online prompts to apply directly online.