About the role:
The Client Onboarding Specialist role will involve managing the complete workflow for one of DB's integral business streams, performing all new client adoptions- existing client extensions- account amendments across multiple products, different business lines and different DB entities.
- Ensure client adoption adheres to DB's Global Compliance requirements, specific country KYC & regulatory requirements according to booking location, and Key Operating Procedures.
- Manage Service Delivery Center in offshore location to complete requests on time from end to end perspective.
- Pro-active follow up and management of stakeholder expectations (eg Relationship Managers, Sales, Compliance).
- Manage and escalate issues in a precise, timely manner, identify root cause, and identify a resolution.
- Lead the morning call for daily prioritization.
- Oversee performance of Regular Reviews and name screening.
- Keep track on various MI to ensure no aging items.
- Lead data clean up initiatives, remediation, re-engineering projects.
- Implement new products, new regulatory requirements, system rollout, and policy via formalizing the process flow, KOP update and training.
- Ensure Business Continuity Management functions are compliant.
- Update key operating and desktop procedures.
- You have a minimum 5 years of relevant KYC experience within corporate financial services industry.
- Ability to clearly articulate a generic end-to-end Client Onboarding and KYC process flow.
- Sound understanding and experience-knowledge of AML-KYC regulations (FATCA etc).
- Experience in interpreting regulatory guidelines and assessing risk scores and entity types
- Capability to take full ownership of tasks, while displaying a mature and confident approach with all stakeholders (i.e. internal and external)
- Strong client service skills
- The candidate will need efficient oral-written communication in English
- Strong desktop PC skills
- Excellent team player with strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and results driven approach to ensure completion of all tasks and ultimately improve our clients' DB experience
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task effectively
- Independent, self-motivated and a collaborative team player
- Eye for detail and able to scrutinize existing processes and identify gaps
- Change-Continuous improvement mindset and interest to question status quo
- Integrity, Trust and Fairness Position Overview
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.