Principal Security Architect
About the team
- Work in one of the best and most advanced Cyber Security teams in Australia
- We are here to assist the business in mitigating risk and improving efficiency
- Contribute to protecting the Group, Customers and Community
Cyber Security protects the bank and our customers from theft, losses and risk events, through effective and proactive management of cyber security, privacy and operational risk.
The role will require you to keep pace with innovative, cutting edge technology (incl. but not limited to Cloud, API enabled and micro-services architecture), to mitigate new attacks from an ever changing threat environment. Your new role
Your experience Essential:
- Being a SME with a number of different domain specialties enabling you and your team to contribute to strategic initiatives
- Leadership, staff management, mentoring and coaching
- Able to manage and resolve escalations for project delivery and technical architecture and design issues
- Ability to influence technical and management leaders to achieve the best Cyber Security outcomes
- Strong risk management and ability to write Risk Assessments
- Able to resolve security challenges within group risk appetite and the security standards and policies
- Provide thought leadership and vision, driving the direction for how the Bank should conduct its security practices.
- Deliver security architecture & design services across all domain specializations
- Assist your Executive Manager to identify process improvement activities
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct sets the standards of behaviour, actions and decisions we expect from our people.
- Strong technical experience and subject matter expert (SME) for two or more security domains
- Strong communication. Able to present to all levels of the organisation
- Experience with managing delivery within risk appetite - Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- Has experience with consulting and stakeholder management
- Demonstrated ability to influence peers, management, and project stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience mentoring staff and guiding mentoring and career development
- Experience in complex enterprise environments
- Good understanding of knowledge management and fulfilment tools (Project Management tools, Confluence, Jira and Stash)
- Experience with applying Productivity, LEAN, continuous improvement and innovation principles
- Financial services background working in cyber security
- Experience in heavily governed and regulated environments
- Recognised and endorsed industry certifications, including but not limited to: SABSA, CISM, CISSP and SANS.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 27/10/2020