Product Manager, DevOps Platform
Atlassian is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
As a Product Manager at Atlassian, you will advance our mission to unleash the potential in every team. Join the DevOps Platform team and help us build the backbone for our exciting DevOps solution of the Atlassian family products and best-of-breed, third-party tools.
You will inspire and energise the team by defining our vision, evaluating market opportunities, analysing industry trends as well as customer and partner needs, and prioritising features and improvements accordingly.
Your work will impact thousands of customers and help them improve their DevOps maturity. We're passionate about helping software teams collaborate more effectively and deliver outcomes faster, better, and more securely. More about you
You love working hard to make products as amazing as possible for customers. You have prior success in setting product vision and strategy and launching excellent products. You can lead a team through setting clear goals, making decisions, and communicating them crisply to leaders across Atlassian and to our customers and partners. You are social and adept at building relationships across product lines and functional groups to ensure we are all on the same page.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 3+ years of product management experience, ideally at a fast-growing software company
- Strong customer focus and excellent collaboration skills with cross functional teams
- Ability to balance between solving a customer problem fully and defining a minimum viable product that allows the team to ship fast, learn fast, and iterate continuously
- Experience in prioritising and managing product roadmaps and effective stakeholder engagement
- Superior communication skills with the ability to inspire and rally your team
- Experience with customer research and data-driven experimentation
- Good instincts matched with deep analytical thinking - you're comfortable defining and tracking key business and usage success metrics
- High energy, results-oriented self-starter with a positive mentality
Its great, but not required if you have:
More about our benefits
- BE/BS/BA with an emphasis in technology
- Experience in the fields of DevOps and API or platform product management
- Experience with building out infrastructure at scale, including AWS, Docker, Azure
- Experience working on enterprise-focused products (B2B)
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more. More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team . Additional Information
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.