Program Manager, Behavioural Change School Education Programs, Community Impact - Sydney
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world The opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager for two of our behavioural change school education Programs within the Community Impact team in Sydney.
This role is responsible for overseeing all aspects of these highly successful education programs, including end to end program management, relationship management, facilitation quality and delivery, and the bookings and programs administration functions.
The role is to lead the Programs teams to ensure program success and impact in line with the engagement SLA and delivering value to achieve client satisfaction, employee engagement and measurable social outcomes. This role will require strong client relationship, people leadership and project management expertise. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Ensure engagements are delivered in line with service level agreements
- Ensure your team are performing at their optimum, are engaged and delivering in line with our values and standards
- Ensure rigorous and sound financial management, budgeting and forecasting - analyse and monitor program performance through appropriate reporting mechanisms and budgeting controls. Seek to continuously improve and create efficiencies in program operations and delivery
- Oversee strategic account management, develop positive relations including leading meetings, ensuring follow up action items are delivered, provide internal briefings as required to achieve client satisfaction
- Identify and drive opportunities with our existing clients with support with from business development
Ideally, you'll also have
- Previous experience managing supporting and empowering a remote workforce
- Experience in client management (preferably large corporate clients)
- Stakeholder and supplier management expertise
- Proficiency in project management
- Strong commercial and financial acumen, including budget management experience
Who are Assurance?
- A purpose and values driven attitude - you want to be a part of something good
- A self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work independently and remotely
- Tertiary degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing or other related discipline
- Experience in education industr y
Assurance is a promise, a positive declaration intended to give confidence. You can be part of the next big climate change initiative, work with the latest innovative forensic intelligence or provide robustness and clarity as part of an audit committee. EY teams deliver on providing that confidence to our clients and you can be part of that promise. Learn more about Assurance here . What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation .