Senior Active Directory Engineer
- Rare and exciting opportunity for a world-class Active Directory(AD) Engineer to grow your career in one of Australia's largest and most complex AD environments
- Based in world class facilities in Sydney's CBD with the flexibility you need to shine
- Be a part of this exciting journey with a supportive team of technologists at the top of their game
CommBank runs a large, highly complex, enterprise Active Directory environment, currently running a combination of Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2012 - R2; and Windows Server 2016 Domain Controllers. This offers an extremely rare and unique opportunity to be part of something truly special, being part a world-class Active Directory team managing one of the Australia's most prestigious environments. Your new role
will comprise assisting the day-to-day, BAU activities and operations of one of Australia's largest and most complex Active Directory environments, as well as taking an active role in assisting the Principal Systems Engineer - Active Directory, with architectural design and driving the strategic direction of Active Directory, moving forward. Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Day-to-day BAU activities and operations of a large Active Directory environment, including:
- Operational support of all Active Directory environments.
- Operational support of all AD LDS environments.
- Operational support of all Azure Active Directory environments.
- Day-to-day operations and support of CommBanks Federation Services (ADFS 4.0/5.0).
- Operational support of CommBanks synchronisation services (AAD Connect).
- Operational support - and creation, of CommBanks Role Based Access Controls (RBAC).
- Operational support - and creation, of CommBanks Delegated Controls.
in senior roles supporting and troubleshooting large Active Directory environments together with your deep understanding of RBAC and GPO concepts and implementations will help you succeed. You will of course possess a solid grasp of LDAP technologies and practices and ideally have experience supporting and troubleshooting ADFS implementations.
CommBank currently utilise extensive cutting-edge technologies and plan to implement some of the very latest technologies within the Microsoft Active Directory/Azure ecosystem. This role provides an amazing opportunity to take your Active Directory skills - and knowledge, to an entirely new level.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 14/07/2020