Senior C++ Software Developer | Auto Trading Development
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Eclipse Trading
- 18 Dec 17 2017-12-18
The Autotrading team is responsible for the firm's algorithmic trading. Our expertise in market structure combined with careful design and clever implementation is critical to the success of our trading. We are one of the top market makers in Asia.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and development of our market making and trading algorithms, including quoting, hedging, arbitrage and delta one trading
- Provide leadership in market structure and algorithm design across IT
- Provide technical guidance throughout IT in design and code reviews
- Work closely with traders and quants to define the behaviour of our automated trading
- Provide Tier 3 support as needed
What you offer
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 5+ years of C++ server-side development on Linux
- Experience in developing automated trading systems (either listed derivative or delta one products)
- Experience with Java development a plus
- Expertise in designing multi-threaded and network socket software
- Experience with low latency programming techniques
- Strong communication in spoken and written English
What we offer
- A diverse, multinational company with a young, informal atmosphere
- A dynamic work environment where the focus is on getting things done efficiently instead of working long hours every day
- A flat management structure, where everyone’s voice is valued
- A hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry
- An attractive benefits package where your contribution will be rewarded handsomely in line with our performance-based remuneration
If you love to work in a fast paced and proactive working environment, allowing you to be highly visible and rewarded on your results, then join us today!
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.