Senior Consultant - Amazon Connect
Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing web services to do big new things faster and at lower cost? Do you have a background in enterprise call centers, and a passion for driving innovation into existing IT organizations? Are you comfortable working on-site in a variety of business environments, leading teams through high-impact projects blending the newest technology with existing operational methodologies and tooling? Are you passionate about helping customers solve the people, organizational and process issues preventing them realizing the benefits of cloud?
At AWS, we're hiring experienced consultants with a background in enterprise call centers to help our enterprise customers understand, plan and implement best practices around migrating, building, managing and operating Amazon Connect within their AWS cloud environments. Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, re-usable artifacts, reference architectures, and lead implementation projects to assist some of the world's leading enterprises transform their call centers to Amazon Connect and the AWS platform.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about:
Working on the cutting edge of innovative AWS products and services
• Maintaining domain knowledge and expertise in enterprise call centers, workforce management, Artificial Intelligence and CRM platforms
• Implementing and extending frameworks and methodologies commonly used by enterprises to assess, migrate, and transform the call center experience
• Architecting and building large-scale solutions, which integrate smoothly in cloud and hybrid operating models for supporting Amazon Connect
• Providing guidance on the people, organizational, security and compliance aspects of transforming the contact center to the Cloud
• Setting-up and configuring AWS services in-line with best practices
• Coaching customers and partner teams to be self-sufficient
• Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn how to build and move to production grade AWS environments that support Amazon Connect
• Solutions - Define and deliver on-site Professional Services engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements, specifically focused on call center organization, processes, tooling and integration. Software development experience with building contact center integrations is a plus.
• Delivery - Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include integration and adaption of existing enterprise call centers into Amazon Connect.
• Insights - Work with AWS product, engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of AWS cloud services. Contribute to best practice in the form of whitepapers and playbooks.
• Partnering - Work with new vendors to help them become MSPs and enable and upskill existing partners.
Amazon aims to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for over a million businesses in 190 countries around the world. Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree.
• At least 10 years of experience as a contact center technology architect, enterprise IT Architect or senior contact center developer working with leading contact center technology platforms and applications, such as Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Verint, NICE, Salesforce, etc.
• Responsibility for designing, implementing and operating contact centers or telecommunication infrastructures within an enterprise environment.
• Hands-on technical practitioner and individual contributor.
• Ability to be mobile and available for international assignments
• Hands-on experience working on the design, development and deployment of contact center solutions at scale.
• Ability to travel to client sites as needed. Preferred Qualifications
• Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering background preferred; Master's degree desired.
• 10+ years of experience building call center / collaboration / telephony platforms in a Cloud or On-Premises environment, particularly building application integration capabilities for CRM/ WFM platforms.
• Professional Services or Consulting experience in highly-visible customer-facing roles.
• Familiarity with Amazon Connect capabilities, benefits, and required deployment skills.
• Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to enterprise IT call centers and infrastructure.
• Enterprise call center / telecomm implementation and operations experience.
• Serverless development experience including complex integrations with Amazon Lex, Lambda, Redshift, Aurora, Kinesis and Dynamo DB.
• Software Development / DevOps experience with integrating contact center platforms, CRMs, WFMs and AI.
• Use of AWS services in distributed environments with Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, VMware, Oracle, HP, etc.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation