Senior PeopleSoft Analyst - Finance Technology
- We are the technology leader in Financial Services
- You are a PeopleSoft Financials SME with General Ledger experience
- Together we can deliver simpler and better outcomes
The Finance Technology team delivers, runs, and manages the various Finance, Audit, Tax & Property technologies and services for the Group. We define the technology strategy & roadmap, build strong partnerships with stakeholders, deliver on agreed priorities by being accountable and being open with our communication.
Our team manages 100+ services with primary technologies being PeopleSoft Financials, Accurate, Oracle EPM, Horizon, SOC and Noggin, to manage the CommBank general ledger, account reconciliations, budgeting & planning, and to monitor physical security. Your Impact
Your new role provides specialist PeopleSoft Financials support for projects and operations. Your role also gathers information, documents and analyses business needs and requirements to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes.
You will enjoy liaising with stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the organisation, and to design and deliver solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals.
On any given day you will:
What are we looking for?
- Ensure technology solutions are aligned with the Groups enterprise architecture
- Complete project work stream deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability
- Analyse and document business/functional processes and requirements using standard analysis methodologies and tools, and convert business needs into functional designs using knowledge of system capabilities, rules, and architecture and lead business stakeholders towards functional design decisions
- Identify project delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary
- Work closely with stakeholders and change management to identify impacts to business processes as a result of system or application changes
- Provide support and participate in testing activities including unit testing, BA testing and system testing and provide on-going assistance to support teams for functionality released into production
We expect you will be an experienced PeopleSoft analyst with large enterprise experience in a similar role. Other key attributes that will help you succeed include:
- PeopleSoft Financials v9.2 experience in particular (GL, AM, PTP, EX & AR/BI)
- Exposure to PeopleTools 8.55 or higher, PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQR, Component Interface, and SQL
- Software and solution delivery lifecycle experience
- Experience working on technology enabled Agile projects
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 08/04/2020