Senior .Net Full Stack Developer
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for an Senior .Net Full Stack Developer
to join our Digital team! Scope
The digital solutions department offers services from strategy to implementation and operations, enabling our clients to exploit digital solutions, including the Web, Mobile, Social, Digital Content and others.
Our ideal candidate
- You'll be responsible for developing web and mobile applications backed by RESTful API's for both internal users as patients and healthcare professionals;
- You'll have the function of translating functional requirements into technical solutions with your team, in collaboration with business partners;
- You'll join an existing SCRUM team and will take part in delivering cutting-edge digital solutions, bringing value to the end users.
- You are an ambitious and passionate developer with at least 7 years of experience, of which 3+ years of experience in an environment with complex business logic applications;
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT or equivalent experience;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- As you're joining an international team, you have excellent knowledge of English (both written and spoken);
- You like to take initiative and bring an open and analytical mind to the team.
What you can expect
- As a .NET developer, you are an expert in .NET 4.5 and preferably have experience in .NET Core 2.1+ (C#, Web API, LINQ, async/await, ...);
- You know that a RESTful API means more than having GET and POST methods;
- You have knowledge of AngularJS and Angular 2+ with a deep understanding of observables;
- Experience with Azure cloud computing (Azure App Services, Azure AD/B2C, API management, ...)
- Experience with SCRUM methodology;
- Experience with VSTS / Azure DevOps and Git;
- Experience in writing automated tests;
- Knowledge of Vue, React and Redux is a plus;
- Knowledge of OAuth2, OpenID Connect, Azure AD or Azure B2C is a plus;
- Experience in Xamarin is considered a plus;
- Experience in writing unit/integration/e2e tests for frontend applications is considered a plus.
- Become part of the 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Based in the Benelux - we have offices in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Brussels within an European and Global network
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits