Analyst Corporate Finance
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium Brussels Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Analyst Corporate Finance
Are you looking for...
A challenging professional environment, while being part of a leading team of Corporate Finance professionals involved in Belgian & cross border Mergers & Acquisitions or Equity Capital Markets transactions ?
Are you also someone who is ...
- Eager to learn
- good, client-oriented communicator
- stress resistant & able to meet stringent deadlines
- team player
- pro-active mindset
- passionate about corporate finance and corporate strategy
And you have as well ...
- Master degree (applied) economics or civil engineer or law with an additional degree (MBA/Finance or other relevant education)
- 1 to max 3 years of professional experience in an analytical function within the financial sector/consultancy/audit with commercial affinity- strong preference for Corporate Finance experience
- Deep knowledge of corporate financial analysis
- Good command in French, Dutch and English
- Good command of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
... then you are our new (Junior) Analyst Corporate Finance
Your role ...
Under the supervision of a senior, advise the client and assist in every step of the CF process :
- contribute to creating a relation of confidence (=trusted advisor) between ING and (potential) clients
- participate in different transaction steps (e.g. data room preparation & coordination, due diligence process, follow-up of legal documentation)
- assist in drafting transaction documents such as process letter, information memorandum, valuation reports, etc.
- coordinate collaboration between the customer, potential investors and other external advisors (lawyers, auditors, etc.)
- participate to (negotiation) meetings with potential buyers or sellers and support the client during their negotiations
- assist in preparing documentation for and coordination of Equity Capital Markets related transactions (IPOs, SPOs,etc)
Assist in the preparation of and participate in pitches towards potential clients :
- drafting tailored pitches for potential clients
- in-depth industry analysis as well as review of companies' strategy and financials
- drafting valuation reports or strategic recommendations for potential clients that might become the basis for the client's decision making process regarding these specific investment or disposal opportunities
- take part in presentations towards clients/third parties
- gather data/information regarding potential acquisition opportunities
- analysis of & feasibility judgement on acquisition opportunities
Your work environment at ING ...
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide rang of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
You will work within the area of Brussels Marnix
You will work in the department
ING Corporate Finance - a leading Belgian Corporate Finance house - employs c. 20 professional advisors. Under supervision of a senior, you will get into contact with key decision takers at a broad range of medium & large companies, financial sponsors as well as other external advisors, such as law firms, auditors, other corporate finance houses.