CDB-C Transformation Consultant
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for an Agile expert with strong project/program manager and Transformation skills
to join our Continuous Delivery Transformation
Team. About Cognizant Digital Business
Within Cognizant, the Digital Business - Consulting (CDB-C)
unit is a globally distributed team that collaborates in building and growing a world-class consulting services organization. Many interactions will be remote and you will need to be a self-motivated, organized team player.
We are looking to grow our diverse team of talents to create a world-class strategy and innovation consulting team. Consider joining our team if you are the type of person whose skills and interests span multiple domains. We need people who can look at problems through the lenses of business, technology, and design to identify the critical intersections that make or break a successful investments & initiatives. What we look for
You will need :
- A technical foundation combined with business acumen and a strategic mind
- To be comfortable working in a consulting role for executive clientele and leading consulting engagements
- To be able to spot opportunities to drive new sources of value for our customers
- To have proven Agile and project management skills
As a Transformation Consultant
, you will get the opportunity to understand the client business requirements and contribute to manage, plan and govern the projects following the client process and governance. Therefore, you will be overseeing the successfully delivery of the program's products.
Moreover, Your Agile expertise will help to guide and coach the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers and gets the teams to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques. Our ideal candidate (Key Skills & Experience)
What you can expect
- Managing the timely and successful delivery of a program, including working with program's product owners and cross-functional teams to
- gather requirements
- drive the user acceptance testing
- identify and track issues, and report on progress
- develop an overall plan to manage translations for the responsible person program
- Owning the team-wide communication strategy, including managing the monthly newsletter as well as the team-wide wiki
- Managing and sorting intake queues and supporting prioritization of requested projects/requirements
- Participating in meetings and deliver program and reporting documentation as required
- Having 15+ experience in IT / 7-10+ experience in Project Management
- Certification: PRINCE2, MSP, P3O, SAFE Agilist, SCRUM Master is a big plus
By joining the Cognizant Digital Business, you will be responsible for establishing trusted advisor relationships with the leaders of Fortune 500 companies. You will spend time onsite with clients to support business development for new work and delivering consulting projects. Developing points-of-view and thought leadership will be part of your go-to-market responsibilities.
Cognizant is a large organization so you should be comfortable partnering across practice and aligning with remote colleagues to support your initiatives and activities.