Turning challenges into successful projects!
At Finalyse, our aim is to support our clients incorporating changes and innovations in valuation, risk and compliance. We share the ambition to contribute to a sustainable and resilient financial system. Facing these extraordinary challenges is what drives us every day. Our people are empowered to design and implement efficient value chains and pragmatic solutions. Acting as one team with our partners and clients, we bring a unique mix of financial and technological know-how. At Finalyse, every client and employee is unique. This distinctive blend of expertise, team spirit and fairness has contributed to more than 30 years of successful projects and trustful relationships.
For our independent valuation service of OTC derivatives and complex structured products we are looking for a Financial Engineer. As a member of the team you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring high level of support and delivery towards our client base (client satisfaction is the key of our service)
- Analysing client’s requests and suggesting valuation approaches: market data, methodology and models.
- Steering our models and process improvement (new models and processes).
- Working on valuation issues, implementing robust methods for pricing and having the attention to the details
- Performing business/functional analysis and communicate with our team of developers.
- Degree in Mathematics, Physic, Finance and Economics
- Proven experience in a valuation desk, risk management, valuation audit or a middle office
- Strong knowledge of pricing of financial products (cross assets)
- Knowledge of standard pricing models (Black & Scholes, Heston, BGM,...)
- You master financial products (derivatives and structured products) and financial markets
- Thinking out of the box and solution oriented
- Quantitative experience is a plus
- Experience with R or Python is a plus
- You are a quick learner and you enjoy having to find innovative solutions to new problems
- Result-oriented and can work autonomously
- You speak and write English perfectly
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience
- The opportunity to join young, dynamic and passionate colleagues recognized for their expertise
- An excellent working environment, offering you the opportunity to define your own specialization and career within our flat and flexible structure
- A competitive remuneration package with flexible working arrangements
- Extensive training programmes adapted to your personal needs, both on technical matters as well as on softs skills
- The opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly in a fast growing company
- Travel opportunities inside European countries