Project Manager - PMO
- 65,000 - 75,000
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- Cornwallis Elt
- 17 Apr 19
Our client, a leading banking organisation, is looking to hire a Project Manager/PMO professional in to their Brussels offices, as part of a dedicated change management team for EMEA. This team is specifically responsible for working across a portfolio of regulatory and strategic programmes, providing governance, portfolio and programme management expertise and administrative support.
The Project Manager/PMO professional will be responsible for:
- Managing and overseeing end-to-end portfolio management activities such as: programme/project reporting; planning; issue/risk identification and tracking; scope management; estimation; client management; relationship management; and other project documentation
- Assimilating programme/project MI reports, conducting quality assurance, scrutinising and clarifying exceptions and then summarising themes and issues towards the production of MI reporting packs for Executive Committee and Board level consumption
- Financial management of existing programmes and projects
- Performing secretariat duties for the Change Committee and other relevant meetings such as preparation of agendas, collation/distribution of MI/reporting and accurate minute taking
- Leading small to medium sized projects, working alongside a Programme Manager
- Minimum 7 years of Project/Programme Management or PMO experience preferred.
- Banking, Capital Markets, Asset Management or Consultancy background
- Knowledge of Regulatory/Governance framework. Exposure to regulatory initiatives such as AIFMD, MIFID, EMIR, Dodd Frank, CSDR, CASS, T2S, LIBOR, Brexit or SFTR would be advantageous
- In depth cross-functional experience in administration, resource planning, governance, procurement and MIS
- Provide high quality communications and presentations
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Process oriented thinking and strong attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate Creativity & Flexibility
- Ability to build consensus and drive difficult decisions to conclusion
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Prince2 certification is preferred.
- Fluency in English, French and/or Dutch is preferred
This represents an excellent opportunity for a project management/PMO professional who enjoys working in a global organisation that offers career progression and the opportunity to work alongside a talented professional workforce.
If you feel as though you meet the above requirements, please do not hesitate to apply.