Senior Datawarehouse Analyst
As a BI Analyst, you'll work within the Data Management Office to participate in various projects for the delivery of new functionalities, and you also provide the necessary support for existing solutions. You will be involved in all phases of the development cycle for the data and analytics platform, i.e., analysis and design, development, testing, go-live, user training and support after production.
- You will take care of the extraction of data from different sources, set up data flows, create transformations and end-user reporting.
- You will manage user groups, authorisations, connections, etc.
- You will document and design the required functionalities, in close cooperation with the key users.
- You will provide specialised knowledge about SAP BW and SAP BO and recommend solutions that meet Credendo's (agile development) needs.
- You will create test scenarios and perform system and integration tests to ensure quality, functionality and performance.
- You will create/update documentation for end-users and for training courses.
- You will create documentation and procedures for implementation, both in technical jargon and in user-friendly language.
- You hold a master's or bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, engineering or mathematics and you have at least 5 years of relevant experience as a BW and/or BO Analyst.
- Experience as a BI Analyst in the HR or real estate sector is a plus. Knowledge of the analysis of technical and business-related requirements, business process modelling/mapping, methodology development, data modelling of business requirements and agile development is also an asset.
- You have knowledge of development in SAP BW (and SAP BO) and you have proven ability to provide technical and functional support.
- You can easily convert business requirements into technical BW (and BO) solutions (or are willing to specialise in this).
- You have a good command of the BW/BO platform on a technical level (or you are willing to specialise in this).
- You quickly pick up on business needs and are able to translate them into BI solutions.
- As a point of contact, you have good listening, interpersonal and communication skills.
- You can place information in a broader perspective, quickly grasp complex situations and get to the heart of a problem.
- You are team-oriented and like to share knowledge and expertise.
- You work in an organised and meticulous way and you know how to deal with deadlines.
- You have a good knowledge of English and can also express yourself fluently in Dutch and/or French.
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- A job with many social contacts and variety.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, extralegal pension, mobility budget, flex reward etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.