Tech MES Service Engineer
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Tech MES Service Engineer
to join our Internet of Things (IoT)
Team. About Cognizant IoT Team
Cognizant IoT has the capability and expertise to execute product and process innovation to connected intelligence in both industrial and consumer setups. We offer an industry-leading portfolio of automation products and services engineered to move Industry 4.0 from concept to reality. Together with our extensive industry and application expertise, we help you integrate Industry 4.0 into your production and manufacturing systems to drive higher levels of efficiency.
More information? Please visit here : https://www.cognizant.com/cognizant-digital-business-/iot-solutions About role
As a Tech MES Service Engineer,
you will work with our customers and work in projects where you will help define Service Management Capabilities and help support in delivery of strategic manufacturing objectives. You will own and help managing the definition of processes for the Change Management, Release and Transport Management, Test Management, etc. You will work with various stakeholders and help propose, prioritize, develop and implement processes to define and simplify the operating MES environment. Our ideal candidate (Key Skills & Experience)
What you can expect
- Primary Skills (Must have) - strong hands on experience of working in Vaccine and/or other Pharmaceutical manufacturing in similar roles.
- A minimum 7 years' experience a similar role
- Deep understanding of batch processing industry, esp. lifecycles
- Understands the technical elements related to the various L2, L3, L4 systems integration and data acquisition requirements
- Analyzes the technology components required to address the gaps
- Become part of a the 'flag ship' success story
- Negotiation: being able to negotiate trade-offs between customer stakeholders
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality & Drive your own career