In order to achieve our goal of providing access to capital and banking services to as many people and companies as possible, we need a new team member:
- Development of complex Java applications for the bank's specialist departments.
- Recording and documenting the requirements of the specialist departments.
- Conception of software solutions.
- Documentation and maintenance of software projects.
- Analysis of existing systems and creation of suitable measures for modernization.
- Creation of interfaces to the business process digitization.
- You have a degree in computer science, business informatics, a completed training as an application developer or a comparable qualification.
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with complex bank-specific topics.
- Basic knowledge of relational database systems based on SQL.
- Tools and frameworks such as Git, Maven, Docker, SpringBoot and Hibernate are well known to you.
- Software tests e.g.: with JUnit or other test frameworks are familiar to you.
- You can organize yourself and have good communication skills.
- You have good English skills.
- The chance to become part of a successful bank with a clear mission that is worthy of support.
- Flat hierarchies that ensure that decisions are quickly put into practice .
- A company culture that supports personal development and combines the energy and outside-the-box thinking of FinTechs with the business-mindedness and respectability of a bank.
- Competitive fixed and performance-related pay as well as numerous other benefits.
- Attractive offices in a privileged location with stunning views of the Elbe river.
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, which should consist of a CV/résumé, a cover letter as well as written references and/or a list of referees.
For your application to be considered please click on the apply button.
Further questions? Call us at +49 40 66 86 49 0.
Let's shape the future of banking together!