Sr. Scrum Master
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
You'll drive transformational change across many areas of the business by advocating the Agile/Scrum values, principles and practices, modeling agile behaviors and mindset and acting as a 'servant leader'. As a Senior Scrum Master, you'll help bring a product vision to life by working with both the team and in collaboration with the product owner. You'll utilize your skills in helping the teams to better collaborate, resolve conflicts, value delivery and work towards continuous improvement. In addition, you will be running training workshops for teams on Scrum and other frameworks. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Agile Champion - Facilitate Scrum activities and guide teams through transformation, working towards continuous learning and improvement. Lead the key Agile/Scrum rituals including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews and Retrospective Meetings.
- Collaboration - Work closely with teams and product owners to discover and implement agile best practices. Collaborate with Agile Coaches and change agents to help the organization transform and adopt a growth mindset.
- Coaching & Facilitation - Leverage your expertise to coach, educate, and facilitate both individuals and teams about agile and scrum methodologies. Coach teams to implement agile practices and drive change. Ensure your team is on track by coaching to achieve higher levels of Agile maturity.
What CIBC Offers
- You can demonstrate experience in using Agile/Scrum practices and processes. You have a good understanding of User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games and other Agile framework (XP & Kanban), knowing when to introduce them at the right time. It's an asset if you have your Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification and knowledge of Build Automation and Deployment Automation tools.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what's possible.
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-161 Bay St, 23th Floor Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours