Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist APAC
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank’s (AIIB) Information Technology Division (ITD) is looking for a specialist responsible for managing the governance and quality of AIIB’s IT programs. These are designed to ensure that AIIB’s IT investment, IT-dependent strategic business objectives and IT programs are adequately protected. The Senior Digital Program Specialist is also expected to enforce the adoption of the governance and processes established on a large portfolio of IT programs.
The selected Specialist will work in a start-up, fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment. The Specialist will have the opportunity to drive IT process design and will be exposed to cutting-edge cloud technology and multilateral development bank’s business environment where project management, communication, stakeholder management, planning, risk management skills are expected to be honed.
- Lead the Program Management Office function to guide the successful delivery of all of ITD’s programs and projects through the provision of strategic and operational processes throughout entire program lifecycle (from planning, initiation, implementation to post-live operation).
- Be the spokesperson for the IT program portfolio, link IT programs with AIIB’s business objectives and plans and articulate the value of IT programs in various reports, maintain periodic communication with management and produce status reports on tracking the overall progress of projects.
- Chair the Project Steering Group meetings and collaborate with business leaders to oversee the development and delivery of IT programs.
- As secretariat to the IT Committees, prepare the agenda, take and circulate minutes, establish a format for agenda items and follow up on implementation of recommendations and outcomes of the Committee. Support any subcommittees and ensure coordination between committees and any subcommittees.
- Lead ITD’s annual business planning process.
- Effective value management—ensure that IT programs’ outcomes align with AIIB’s strategic objectives.
- Plan and set up a systematic framework and coordinate with business leaders in supporting IT personnel to enable business units to adopt business process changes brought about by IT system implementation and realize the value of the system.
- Proactively identify optimization opportunities of IT governance processes during the delivery of IT programs; develop governance framework, policies, processes, tools and control solutions to ensure consistent execution and quality across IT programs and their relevant aspects such as vendor performance and benefit realization, etc. Create procedures and templates and guide IT personnel’s project execution.
- Develop, track and update an overall plan for all IT programs. Identify and manage dependency, risk and control issues across IT programs with support from enterprise architects.
- Review projects along with first-line IT staff throughout the program lifecycle, including but not limited to project initiation review, procurement evaluation, milestone review, vendor performance review, post project benefits review and reporting, etc.
- Be deeply involved in selected key programs and projects throughout the entire program lifecycle.
- Oversee issues raised from individual projects and coordinate across projects to resolve issues.
- Excellent command of program office management disciplines (scope, budget, resource, quality, issue, change management, risk management). Previous experience as an IT Program Management Office leader would be an advantage.
- Intensive project management experience in complex IT projects with investment banking or other financial institutions is preferred. Intensive project management experience with various business applications or systems related to AIIB’s core business is preferred (e.g., investment operation, loan, treasury, risk management, etc.).
- Intensive experience with IT governance, IT procurement, vendor management, risk management is highly desirable.
- Able to translate IT program activities to business values.
- Capable of managing Senior Management’s expectations for IT programs. Significant experience in preparing and delivering executive-level presentations. Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English. Able to approach senior managers using appropriate level of detail, terminology, and style.
- Strong ability to negotiate and facilitate trade-offs and build consensus and commitment to a recommended direction among multiple stakeholders with broadly divergent frames of reference.
- Well versed in creating and making impactful presentations. Fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant IT experience or equivalent for Senior Digital Program Specialist.
- Master’s degree equivalent or higher in related fields from a reputable university.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency, and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences, and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability, or sexual orientation.
Join AIIB’s mission to promote sustainable infrastructure investments and to improve social and economic outcomes in Asia and beyond.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.