Program Management - China -
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
APAC Project Services is part of the APAC Program Management Office within One Change & IT organization. We are accountable to execute front to back divisional change programs, ensuring strong governance with clear escalation, developing a deep understanding of the subject matter and deploying experienced managers across multiple initiatives.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Balance multiple program/projects from initiative to closure by partnering with departmental Change / IT / SMEs as well as platform team
- Define project scope, objectives and governance in collaboration with senior management and business partners
- Actively lead project scope and objectives against quality standards, targets and budgets
- Plan, handle and track project delivery breakthroughs, resources, timeline and budget
- Identify risks, issues, dependencies and issues as well as actively track / drive respective mitigations.
- At least 5-7 years of change management experience in a financial services environment and/or experience involving in projects from the business perspective
- Consistent record in inspiring change and delivering IT implementations
- Ability to prioritize and adapt quickly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Demonstrate analytical and innovative problem solving capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Outstanding business partner management skills in the interactions with various internal business partners across different seniority levels
- Proficiency of banking operations processes and products (preferably across business divisions) changes can be of an advantage, but not mandatory
- Ability to build harmonious, effective and positive relationships with cross-functional and cross-geographical partners
- You are ambitious, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.