Top tier real estate private equity fund Based in Shanghai Greater China coverage
- Top tier real estate private equity fund
- Based in Shanghai
- Greater China coverage
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational management of real estate portfolio in China.
- Identify and analyze trends in the industry and recommend investment strategies and opportunities.
- Enhance current market relationships and cultivate new transaction sources, both internally and externally.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external asset managers to ensure maximum investment returns on assets in the portfolio.
- Work with external asset managers and/or JV partners to select, monitor and supervise property managers along with respective property management agreements and budgets.
- Oversee and monitor capital expenditure, including the planning and execution of renovation/property maintenance programs.
- Perform detailed visits to potential, and actual new investments.
- Proactively pass own market knowledge on to more junior colleagues.
- Monitor and oversee revenue drivers, occupancy levels, operating expenses.
- 7 – 12 years of relevant asset management experience and thorough understanding of Asia Pacific real estate market.
- Proven track record asset managing real estate portfolios, both stabilizing assets and greenfield development.
- Strong project management, financial and analytical skills.
- An entrepreneurial demeanor, results focused.
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Strong communication skills and Mandarin language skill is a requirement for this position.
- The candidate must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- He/She will be team-oriented and collaborative and must possess strong integrity and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree with honours from a top university or college.
To explore this opportunity further, please contact Anni (firstname.lastname@example.org)