- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Dec 17
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, ChinaA software engineer is supposed to take the following responsibilities under the guidance of team lead.
- Take part in full lifecycle application development following company's software development practices and processes .
- Communicate with other software engineers, QAs and strategists on business requirements, understand requirements.
- Provide assistances and supports to software testing and quality assurance.
- Comply with coding standards.
- Maintain and document software functionalities in knowledge management system.
- Provide daily supports for systems, cooperate closely with other teams like PMs, strategists, QAs and B&Rs on patches and hot-fixes.
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively.
• Solid object-oriented design experience, experience with at least one OO programming language (For example: Java, C#, Python, etc.)
• 2+ years of experience in C#.NET, Web API, SOA or Web Services.
• Experience in at least one of these Database/NoSQL/Search Engine technologies, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Solr, Elasticsearch.
• Experience in architecture design with consideration to scalability, security and performance.
• Good analytical skills, troubleshooting skills and problem solving skills.
• Driven to learn new technologies and technical skills.
• Good communication and teamwork.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.