Senior Mobile Developer
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Gather requirements, design, develop, deploy and support applications;
- Work closely with Product Owner and Scrum teams to deliver user-centric solutions for internal and external customers;
- Promote adoption and rollout of Agile and modern software engineering practices;
- Drive innovative software engineering practices and architecture design;
- Work with business and other technology teams to establish frameworks for delivering online capability;
- Work with technology teams to co-ordinate development and create a delivery pipeline across multiple streams;
- Collaborate with core DevOps and Testing teams to build and enhance a continuous delivery pipeline;
- Able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements;
- BS or MS in Computer sciences or Software engineering ， three and above years of relevant experiences
- Experienced on H5 web responsive application development, system architecture, technical design and delivery.
- Experienced on mobile development, Hybrid App development
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Programming languages (H5, JS, CSS, ES5 ES6)
- Front end framework (at least of Ember, Vue, React)
- DevOps toolchain experience (JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Vx )
- TDD, BDD, performance and Security testing for mobile and web
- Build automation tools (webpack, grunt, gulp )
- Able to debate with tech and biz stakeholders in English;
- Has GIT open source project
- Native development experience (Android or iOS)
- Experienced in deep linking, integration between Hybrid and Native App.
- Prior experience in digital banking
- Experience in App monitor, crash analysis and third part integration
- Agile experience
- Mobile Security(OWASP, JWT, Oauth2 …)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .